Saturday, January 10, 2009

Character Info. (Twilight Alone)

Who is that? Don't know about a character? I'm on the case! Here are the book characters in Twilight ALONE. This doesn't include the rest of the books. You will get the 4-1-1 on them too!

Bella- Main character, Edward's lover

Edward- Main character, Bella's lover

Jacob- Bella's friend who really helped Bella find out Edward is what he is

Charlie- Bella's dad

Renee`- Bella's mom

Phil- Bella's step dad

Jasper- Edwards brother

Alice- Edward's sweet sister

Rosalie- Edward's grumpy sister who hates anything and everything

James, Victoria, and Laurent- Other vampires, who you'll learn about later in the book

Esme- Edward's step mom

Carlisle- Edward's step dad

Jessica and gang- Bella's friends

Tyler- Friend of Bella (sorta) who almost killed her with his truck

Sorry if I left off a few. I listed the one's I remember. If there are more I forgot, don't be afraid to E-mail me. ChristianDogGirl64@yahoo.com is my E-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment